Home care providers and educational support occupations

This minor group includes home child care providers, home support workers, housekeepers, and elementary and secondary school teacher assistants. They are employed by private households; child-care, home care, and support agencies; in other non-institutional, residential settings; and public and private elementary, secondary, and special needs schools and treatment centres; or they may be self-employed.