Therapy and assessment professionals

This minor group includes audiologists, speech-language pathologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and other medical therapists. They are employed by hospitals, community and public health centres, extended care and health care facilities, nursing homes, clinics, rehabilitation and recreational centres, and private and social services agencies; educational institutions, and sports organizations; in industry; or they may be self-employed.